CanonSolutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are customer focused, energetic, show initiative, efficient and a well-organized Branch Administrator who likes working in a fast-paced environment, this may be the position for you! CSA Branch Administrators assist with the coordination of activities of the Branch demonstration stock, scheduling of demonstrations in the Branch showroom and assigning/allocating demo equipment to field sales. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all of our internal and external customers. Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
• Receives visitors and answers telephone inquiries, assist those seeking information, disposing of routine matters to conserve assigned management's time.
• Maintain adequate inventory levels pertaining to literature, office supplies and demonstration stock, as well as, office supplies for all office personnel.
• Assist with the verification that all appropriate documentation is included with orders prior to processing, in order to expedite orders and enhance order processing efficiency to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as required, including opening and distribution of mail, file records, and other similar or related work.
• Performs various typing and clerical assignments from sales groups including but not limited to proposals, letters, memos, etc.
Your qualifications must include a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 3+ years of administrative experience in fast paced, detail-oriented working environment. Strong organizational, analytical skills, excellent communication and proven customer service skills are required; computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially EXCEL
Canon Solutions America is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Canon Solutions America
- 2 years ago - save job
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...