Competition Number: LM00944
Location: Tukwila, WA
Closing Date: Remains open until further notice
Leavitt Machinery is seeking a Receptionist in our Tukwila Branch. Reporting to the general manager, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties working in a fast paced environment.
See product & service offerings here: http://www.leavittmachinery.com/
Job Description Details
- Responsibilities include answering and redirecting incoming calls
- Greeting and assisting walk-in traffic
- Providing clerical support for all departments
- Filing, opening and distributing daily mail
- Completing expense reports
- Ordering office supplies
- Reconciling petty cash
- Completing various other duties as required
- Post-secondary training in a related field would be considered an asset
- At least two year’s experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Must have superior Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word experience
- Must be extremely organized and be detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to multitask and cope with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A self-starter and a team player.
- Experience using SILK software (ERP system) considered an asset
Most Important and required
- Please write a made up business email to a fellow internal employee informing them of a missed call (or walk-in appointment) of any product or service of your choice. (We are looking to evaluate your written communication skills)
- Be prepared to conduct a “Mock” customer call (We will evaluate your verbal communication skills)
- What questions do you have?
Compensation & Other Details
- Starting salary will be based on experience
- Full time
Please apply by submitting your resume with the competition number to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.