AAA is a civic, not-for-profit organization rendering valuable service to the public, as well as many specialized services for the exclusive benefit of its members such as Automotive Services, Financial Services, Insurance and Travel. AAA Southern New England employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us.
• Provides direct assistance to members for all Auto Travel needs, in person or over the phone.
• Makes hotel reservations for members; counsels members regarding special packages/city tours or travel promotions that may be offered by and through AAA Southern New England and makes reservations for same.
• Enrolls new members in person and over the phone and collects membership dues.
• Counsels public on benefits accruing to AAA members, including AAA PLUS and AAA credit card programs.
• Responsible for the sales and/or payments from members for a myriad of products and services including, but not limited to membership dues, insurance premiums(w/oversight from management), travel agency purchases, entertainment and amusement park tickets, passport photos, atlases, wireless etc.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Knowledge of computer software applications.
Strong sales and interpersonal skills.
AAA is proud to offer space reserved just for you from $44 p/nt!