Trimac Transportation Inc. requires a Branch Customer Service Representative for the Brownsville, TX Branch.
- Border Crossings
- Open Trip Envelops
- Report Trailers to Mexican Brokers
- Perform general office duties including filing and data input
- Answer telephones and greet visitors to the branch
- Perform general office duties
- Check Daily Driver QHOS
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong time management skills for multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written skills
- MS Word and Excel Proficient
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Possesses and demonstrates the ability to perform assigned tasks in a manner that adheres to the companies, Safety, Health, Environmental and Security policies.
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
- High School Diploma or GED
Trimac Transportation - 2 years ago
From its inception in 1945, Trimac Transportation has consistently sought and achieved industry leadership, and has a proven reputation for...