We require a Branch Customer Service Representative for our San Antonio National Tank Services Location.
• Employee Payroll Preparation
• Manage General Service and Office duties
• Paying invoices
• Facility Filing and maintenance
• Answer telephones and greet visitors to the branch
• Perform general office duties including filing, data input, and completing various reports
• Sort and distribute mail
• Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
• Additional non-exempt, non-supervisory job functions based on branch requirements and product line business
• Demonstrated strength in project and team work
• Strong time management skills for multiple tasks
• Positive orientation to problem solving
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Intermediate skills with MS Word and Excel
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Possesses and demonstrates the ability to perform assigned tasks in a manner that adheres to the companies Safety, Health, Environmental and Security policies
• High School Diploma
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
Trimac Transportation - 20 months ago
From its inception in 1945, Trimac Transportation has consistently sought and achieved industry leadership, and has a proven reputation for...