Heights Finance Corporation is a leading consumer finance organization located in the Midwest with over 100 branches in six states. We are currently seeking a motivated, dependable, team oriented individual to join our team in the position of Branch Manager in our Cape Girardeau, MO location.
Heights Finance team members enjoy working in a growth-oriented company within an exciting industry, in a diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Branch Manager, through effective leadership and participation, is responsible for the growth of receivables, quality control of delinquency, and profitability of their respective branch while adhering to corporate policies and procedures as well as industry standards.
Some of the essential responsibilities include:
- Obtain, process, approve loan applications and oversee loan closings
- Monitor and complete collection activity
- Preparation of various monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Manage branch support activity
- Solicit external customers
- Goal achievement
- Budgeting responsibility
Supervisory responsibilities include:
- Directly supervises one to three team members
- Supervisory duties include but not limited to interviewing, hiring and training team members
- Planning, assigning and directing individuals responsibilities
- Appraising team performance
- Resolving matters of conflict
- 3-5 years experience in consumer lending industry
-Prior experience in managing employees along with prior collections experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to delegate, motivate, and accomplish predetermined goals
- Maintain state insurance license
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Word and Excel)
- Some traveling required
Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
Education/Experience-BS/BA in a related field with 3-5 years experience in the consumer lending industry; or an equivalent combination thereof
Heights Finance Corporation is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefit it brings to our company.
Heights Finance Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard