Position is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, security and safety in accordance with the Credit Union's objectives. Achieve individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships. Oversee operations, lending, product sales, member service, security and safety measures. Provide training and supervision to employees. Participate in community affairs to increase the credit union’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
1. Develops staff by providing continuous training and opportunities for growth; coaches, counsels and mentors staff to enhance sales and service results. Fosters an environment for employee empowerment.
2. Provide quick turn around and professional responses to complex and sensitive service issues. Uses sound judgment when investigating and resolving service matters, while striving to obtain an equitable resolution and assure a high degree of member satisfaction.
3. Proficiency in DNA and Velocity system to assist members and branch team.
4. Provide direction on all operational aspects of the branch, including audit procedures. Develop, implement, maintain, and revise branch operating procedures and workflow.
5. Networking with businesses and community organizations to insure the continued growth and market presence for the credit union.
6. Collaborate with internal departments for strategy and member resolution.
7. Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives, branch market evaluation and business plans for the branch.
8. Writes and delivers performance evaluations, recommends promotions, salary increases, developmental action plans, and works with HR on varies performance issues.
9. Ensure the safekeeping of credit union assets, including structures, equipment, employees, inventory, and cash.
10. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
1. Position requires a four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Position requires three to four years of similar or related work experience.
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and environment.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching fingers together.
Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
Sedentary work; sitting most of the time.
Lake Trust Credit Union is committed to supporting financial education and college access efforts in Michigan schools.
The Lake Trust...