Responsible for the management and profitable growth of the small to large sized branch assigned. This may be accomplished through active calling efforts and referrals from existing customers, providing the City National Bank (CNB) exemplary level of service, identifying and promoting solutions to client needs, and maintaining operational integrity. Understands the benefits of building relationships with clients that may include various CNB internal business partners and their services and products, as appropriate. Responsible for hiring, developing, coaching, and motivating branch staff. Is the senior bank officer in their location and may be called upon to act on behalf of the Bank in public relation activities.
• *Minimum 7 years experience in a branch environment required.
• *Minimum 5 years of management experience in a branch environment required.
• *Minimum 5 years of experience performing lending, business development and retention or expansion work required.
• Solid managerial skills with emphasis on planning, organization and leadership.
• Strong business development skills.
• Good comprehensive knowledge of overall Bank products in addition to all phases of branch management, including customer service, sales and risk management.
• Thorough knowledge of lending as applicable to branch's target markets.
• Good knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline is preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...