Job Title: Branch Manager - National Branch- Omaha, NE
Job ID: 100488
Location: Nebraska, Omaha
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: Manager
TD Ameritrade Institutional is a leading provider of comprehensive brokerage and custody services to more than 4,000 fee-based, Independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and their clients. Our advanced technology platform, coupled with personal support from our dedicated service teams, allows investment advisors to run their practices more efficiently and effectively, while optimizing time with clients. TD Ameritrade Institutional provides a robust offering of products, programs and services. These services are all designed to help advisors build their businesses. Additionally, TD Ameritrade Institutional provides custody, clearing, and other services to third-party administrators and corporations through our Corporate Services & Trust division.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Branch Manager. Proven leadership, management, and motivational skills are required.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, and 401(k).
. Branch recruitment and staffing sales professionals in a timely manner
- Development of branch sales professionals and branch production
- Growing sales knowledge and experience, improving processes and enhancing the client experience
- Ensuring advice practices are adhered to and developed plans meet suitability requirements.
- Expanding and deepening client relationships by extending the entire product line
- Collaborating and building effective relationships to ensure seamless client service
- Ensuring sales professionals are developed, trained, knowledgeable of, and comply with established procedures
- Ensuring performance objectives are set collaboratively for all associates and that performance feedback is provided on a regular basis
- Training and supporting associates to meet their personal development objectives
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
- Bachelor's degree
- Series 7; Series 63 and 65, or Series 66 licenses
- Series 24, Series 8, or S 9/10 required or must be obtained within 120 days
- Proven leadership, management, and motivational skills
- 3 - 5 years of proactive, successful sales experience managing people in the financial services industry
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Possess comprehensive industry and investment knowledge
- Have the ability to present complex financial solutions in a way that enables clients to make informed investment decisions
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank. © 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...