is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives.
1. Establishes a vision of a committed customer/bank relationship by identifying value-added products, processes, and services.
2. Identifies opportunities for branch growth and development and formalizes plans to reach these goals.
3. Oversees and dire0-ts the Loan Officers in their specific activities associated with generating new loans and collection of delinquent accounts.
4. Interviews consumer loan applicants, underwrites loan requests, grants or declines credit up to established credit limit and completes loan closings.
5. Responsible for production of good quality consumer loans to achieve individual and branch goals.
6. Trains and develops new employees.
7. Initiates and directs legal action in the collection of accounts when necessary to protect the interest of Citizens Finance.
8. Contacts delinquent borrowers in order to discover reasons for non-payment, and establishes a payment solution acceptable to Citizens Finance and the customer.
9. Represents Citizens Finance at business, civic, and community events.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business related field
2. 3-5 years of banking experience
3. 1-2 years of supervisory experience
4. Knowledge of MS Office and internet software
5. Ability to write reports, business correspondents, and procedure manuals
6. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
7. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
8. Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
- 13 months ago - save job