Compliance Management International (CMI) is a premier provider of environmental, health and safety compliance services to various industry sectors. Since 1995, CMI has experienced steady growth by retaining qualified and experience EHS professionals at our headquarters facility located in the Philadelphia, PA suburbs.
As part of our Strategic Plan, Compliance Management International (CMI) seeks to open several branch offices throughout the United States. To this end we are seeking motivated and experienced environmental, health and safety professionals for a key leadership positions in the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for P&L of the office, managing projects as well as staff for a wide spectrum of services for CMI’s growing client base. This position is a significant opportunity for a senior level professional that is ready for career advancement and the challenge of growing our client base in a specific geographic region.
CMI offers technical and management challenges, a collaborative team environment and the opportunity for continuous growth. Our organization values and rewards talented professionals with new ideas, new practice areas, leadership skills and high individual initiative.
Join CMI and become a key part of our expansion and continued growth!
The Ideal Candidate has Significant Experience with:
- Consulting and client development
- Established client relationships (preferred)
- Proven track record of technical excellence and project management
- Multidisciplinary technical and regulatory support
- Compliance management and outsourcing services for environmental, health and safety.
- Accountability for all aspects of environmental projects; including project planning, client interface, budgets, profitability, mentoring of technical staff and subcontractors.
- Leveraging existing client relationships and building new client relationships to capture work in support various environmental services is one of the primary responsibilities of this position.
- The Branch Manager leads growth and development of the office; manages the offices P&L and employees; and provides senior technical oversight.
- The Branch Manager develops and implements business strategies and management of the safe execution of all phases of project work to meet our clients’ objectives as well as company goals for revenue generation and profitability.
- Ensure delivery of high quality technical and management expertise to clients in permitting, reporting, agency filings and negotiation for clients.
- Provide strategic compliance management recommendations and action steps for clients.
- Ensure that work product is delivered with CMI quality and commitment to excellence.
- Ensure that existing and new clients continue to value CMI and ensure approval of repeat work from clients.
- Build relationship with existing clients and identify new opportunities for cross selling additional services.
- Ensure approval of new projects. Take active leadership role in development of new business with new clients.
- Participate in building the business plan for growth of CMI.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, and support growth of CMI services and staff.
CMI’s Comprehensive Benefits include:
- 15 years of experience in environmental and or health and safety consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, including project scopes, cost estimates, and provide high quality deliverables to clients on time and within budget. Demonstrated ability to manage and develop technical staff, hire staff and mentor.
- Ability to perceive client needs and provide clients strategic and practical recommendations for implementation. Strong track record of developed and successful client relationships and continued repeat client work.
- Strong technical writing skills, verbal and presentation communications skills as well as positive and collaborative attitude, leadership and people skills, and drive for success.
- BA/BS in Environmental Science, Engineering, Geology, Industrial Hygiene or other related field.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, leadership and communication skills.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- IRA with company matching
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Professional development and training
- Bonus and profit plan dependent on annual revenue and individual accomplishments
- Casual and flexible work environment
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Compliance Management International (CMI) is a professional management firm that provides organizations of all sizes with hands-on solutions...