Main Doral Branch Manager
· will direct the operations of the branch office, supervise all branch personnel and ensure members receive quality service.
· maintains working knowledge of products and services offered by the Credit Union.
· maintains personal contact with the membership to the greatest degree possible, solving member complaints as they arrive.
· evaluates employee performance on a regular basis, recommends salary increases or disciplinary action to management.
· records policy and procedural changes, informs staff of changes, assigns teller duties.
· opens and closes the branch, assuring the security of the office and maintenance of office equipment at all times.
· analyzes and processes members’ loan applications with respect to purpose, ability to re-pay, credit history and any information that minimizes the risk of a potential loss to the Credit Union.
· Business Development experience required .
· Candidate must have a minimum of three years in a management position , financial institution experience a plus.
· Candidate must possess excellent judgment and decision making skills as well as proven supervisory abilities
· College degree in Finance or Business Administration or completion of job related courses preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Able to work extended branch and Saturday hours .
DADE COUNTY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION - 12 months ago