This position is accountable for ensuring that unit Sales and Service expectations are achieved while maintaining Internal operational controls.
• Achievement of Sales goals
• Recruit, Develop, Motivate and Retain a High Performing staff
• Ensure team adherence to member focus processes and practices
• Meet Coaching Expectations
• Conduct sales meetings and support sales activities
• Complete appropriate 90 Day Plans, scorecards, and other documentation as required
• Ensure branch demonstrates effort and actions to ensure unit meets member loyalty measures and Internal Customer Satisfaction goals
• Wait time measures
• Responsible for enforcing internal compliance and controls, as well as efficiency and other operational measures
• Transactions/Sessions per FTE
• Plan, administer and control unit budget
• B.A. or B.S. or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years prior sales and operations management experience.
• Effective Team management skills.
• Excellent analytical and communications skills.
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Strong internal and external customer service orientation.
• PC proficient.
Founded by George Eastman in 1920, ESL Federal Credit Union (esl.org) is one of the nation's largest and most successful credit unions. A...