East West Bank is currently seeking a Branch Manager to work in a fast paced banking environment. The candidate will lead the branch team to meet and exceed overall sales, services, and operational targets. The Branch Manager will monitor the branch’s activities by performing the following duties, personally or through subordinate supervisors and employees. The candidate must be self-sufficient, able to adjust to flexible hours, and have the ability to sell products and services.
Duties (not limited to):
- Consistently demonstrate East West Bank’s customer service standards.
- Work directly with customers to build relationships, uncover, and satisfy their financial needs
- Communicate existing and potential customers to explain products and services and actively solicit and generate new business.
- Motivate employees by incorporating the Bank’s vision and the branch goals into daily communications and by recognizing and rewarding staff for their contributions.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the overall activities and operations of the branch
- Develop branch annual business plan with Regional Manager’s to ensure maximum profitability and effectiveness,
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associates Degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous management experience
- May manage one or more subordinate supervisors who supervise employees through the branch
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of branch activities
- Commercial lending experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, as well as written)
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to communicate clearly with customers
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
East West Bank - 13 months ago
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...