COME WORK FOR A FAST GROWING ORGANIZATION that is providing the infrastructure and expertise needed to add value in the supply chain.
Gexpro Services provides supply chain management solutions and inventory logistics management programs for manufacturers worldwide. We are currently expanding and searching for industry experts.
At Gexpro Services we believe we add value through value engineering, inventory management, point-of-use delivery, kitting, digitized order entry, aftermarket parts support, metrics reporting and sourcing aggregation. The value proposition for our customers is reduced administrative costs, improved fulfillment levels, and increased productivity and supply chain efficiencies.
We are looking for a qualified individual to fill the Branch Manager role in the Riverside, MO area.
The Branch Manager leads, motivates, directs and trains the branch team to profitably serve the needs of the customer.
• Manage the P&L to meet or exceed total sales, margin, EBITDA and asset management targets.
• Responsible for branch operations and sales/margin growth. Develop and implement sales strategies to drive growth
• Manage a skilled Branch Sales and Customer Service Team.
• Maintain current knowledge about markets served, customers, vendors and competitors.
• Work as a team player with functional partners and colleagues.
• Provide superior customer service to become #1 or #2 at direct serve customers.
• 6-10 years proven leadership experience.
• Ability to manage P&L operations.
• Experience developing and implementing sales strategies.
• Demonstrated operations experience.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical & critical thinking skills combined with a process improvement mindset.
• Ability to lead a team by utilizing quick market intelligence
• Proficient PC/MS Office skills.
• BS/BA degree.
• Greenbelt Certification.
• Knowledge and experience in Industrial Distribution and/or branch management.
• Sales and Marketing experience.
• MBA preferred.