Do you have strong leadership skills with a proven ability to drive branch profitability? Are you a self-starter with a passion for developing people and building loyal customers?
Our Branch Managers provide leadership and support for all operational aspects of the branch, incorporating sound business management practices and adherence to corporate policies. They are accountable for assets, budgets, profitability and personnel at their branch. NES Branch Managers promote safe work practices, support sales efforts, and ensure high levels of customer service are met.
- Solid understanding of general business management principles and practices involved in managing a day-to-day retail operation
- Knowledge of procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training
- Knowledge of P&L, cost control, revenue opportunities and fleet management
- Knowledge of the equipment rental market (products and competition), is preferred
- Knowledge of sales management, a plus
- Basic understanding of the construction market and job phases
- General knowledge of equipment repair and maintenance processes
- Good coaching and people-development skills
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of HR and safety practices
- Solid computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Associates Degree (or equivalent )
- 2+ years of distribution industry experience, with equipment industry experience, preferred
- 1+ years of broad managerial experience (e.g. financial, supervisory, etc.) in a fast-paced environment
- Sales management, P&L management, and maintenance experience, preferred
NES Rentals - 21 months ago
NES Rentals Holdings, Inc. is an equipment rental industry. The Company specializes in renting aerial equipment to industrial and...