Stonegate Mortgage Corporation offers career opportunities for experienced Branch Managers. Branch Managers are responsible for the day-to-day sales activities of their branch and overall origination processes within defined targeted goals. The primary responsibility of this position is to effectively recruit, coach, manage, and motivate a high performance sales team. Stonegate Mortgage offers a comprehensive training program and tools to ensure success.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Recruit Mortgage Advisors to originate loans for Stonegate Mortgage Corporation.
- Train all Mortgage Advisors on Stonegate origination policies and procedures.
- Effectively motivate all sales personnel to produce at minimum regionally based volume metrics.
- Minimum of four units per loan originator funded monthly.
- Branch Manager will be accountable for producing a minimum monthly loan volume equivalent to the number of sales staff in the branch (*Mortgage Advisors plus Manager), multiplied by the average loan amount and minimum units expected.
- Represent Stonegate in the market in a positive manner and network to create additional loan opportunities for all employees.
- Personally originate production.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to ensure that all loans are processed timely and effectively.
- Support the corporate office in the follow-up of any trailing documents as needed.
- Create a culture of sales activities daily, including weekly sales calls with existing Mortgage Advisors to promote individual growth and loan production.
- Work closely with the Area Manager and EVP of Sales to be innovative in terms of new origination opportunities.
- Control all expenditures to be in line with company standards.
- Manage Credit and Appraisal Risk within the defined Stonegate Mortgage Corporation policy.
- All managers will perform tasks daily and monthly, and additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Senior Manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Provide leadership for all branch employees by always adhering to the highest ethics, fair and equal treatment of all employees, business partners, and loan applicants.
- Represent Stonegate Mortgage Corporation in a professional manner by dressing professionally daily while in the office or when attending events.
- Practice Stonegate Mortgage Corporation Core Values:
- We are accountable for results and we deliver.
- We act with integrity and show respect.
- We are passionate about our business.
- We are accessible.
- We adapt to and create change in pursuit of our success.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have a proven track record of success in the mortgage lending industry or possess a degree in a related field.
- Five (5) + years’ experience originating self-generated mortgage loan production.
- Two (2) + years’ experience managing a sales staff and recruiting qualified high-performance mortgage advisors, and a history of holding individuals accountable to individual and company goals.
- Requires NMLS License
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Above average ability to think logically in order to analyze situations and make sound decisions.
- Able to clearly articulate a marketing and business plan that will lead to successful loan origination.
- Able to communicate effectively in a phone or internet-based environment.
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate effective personal computing skills when using company-provided automation solutions.
- Possess a working knowledge of all lending programs available through Stonegate Mortgage Corporation.
- Thoroughly understand all facets of a real estate transaction.
- Customer service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Good speaking and listening skills.
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Employees are expected to carry out all reasonable requests by managers/supervisors, which the employee is capable of performing.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
Stonegate Mortgage Corporation - 23 months ago