ThyssenKrupp Elevator (TKE), a subsidiary of international conglomerate ThyssenKrupp AG, is an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and service of elevators, escalators & moving sidewalks. The TKE Americas Operating Unit employees over 12,000 people with annual revenue in excess of $2 billion dollars.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager at our Dallas TX branch office located in Addison TX. This position will report to District Manager .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Lead by example your commitment to customer service and safety
- Lead and manage a large branch office supporting all lines of business, sales and operations, including approximately 30 office employees and 90 field employees
- Visit job sites to ensure compliance with all safety protocols, perform quality control checks & answer client questions
- Assist in collections on problem accounts
- Prepare & monitor annual budgets
- Leadership responsibilities include operational goal setting, P & L accountability, employee coaching and development and performance management
Job Requirements :
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including pay for performance incentives, vehicle allowance, company gas card, an excellent 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, and the opportunity for long-term career growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required, although additional elevator management experience may substitute for educational requirement
- Requires previous elevator management experience. CANDIDATES WITHOUT ELEVATOR MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Proven success managing and leading talent effectively
- Demonstration of strong elevator operational skills, excellent customer service, negotiation, project management and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Computer and MS Office proficiency
- Oracle proficiency a plus
ThyssenKrupp Elevator is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.
If you want to join a strong, stable, growing business and make immediate contributions, please apply online at www.thyssenkruppelevator.com to join our team.
Offer Relocation :
ThyssenKrupp - 14 months ago