The Branch Manager will be responsible for the business operations of the branch including the overall management of its employees.
· Manage a team of Loan Servicing Representatives, Marketing Representatives, Verification Specialists, Tellers, etc.
· Participate in the recruitment, coaching, evaluation, and development of branch employees.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with dealers and vendors.
· Market, negotiate and enter into contracts with dealers for lending services.
· Analyze, review, and approve/deny auto loan applications; ensure that they are accurate and in compliance.
· Prepare and analyze reports.
· Supervise the processing of customer payments.
· Provide customer service support.
· Manage portfolio of branch assets and ensure company business objectives are met by keeping account delinquencies at or below company benchmarks.
Monitor and ensure adherence to rules, regulations, policies and procedures to maintain organizational structure.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
- 3-5 years of progressive management experience in the Auto Finance industry required; non-prime auto financing experience preferred.
- In depth knowledge of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and clients in a professional, tactful and sensitive manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Veros Credit - 6 months ago