Prudential Florida Realty, Florida Real Estate Services is the # 1 Prudential affiliate in Florida and has over 40 locations and more than 1,400 real estate associates throughout Florida. Since its inception in 1999, the company has quickly become the 2nd largest residential real estate brokerage in Florida and is ranked the 22nd largest residential real estate firm in the nation based on sales volume. It is also the 5th largest brokerage in the nation among the Prudential Network brokers across North America. The company offers residential and commercial services as well as seasonal rentals, property management, REO & Foreclosures, corporate relocations, referral services, mortgage, title, insurance and home warranty services. Prudential Florida Realty, Florida Real Estate Services includes Prudential Florida Realty, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and Florida Title & Guarantee. Prudential Florida Realty, Florida Real Estate Services is proud to be recognized as the #1 Fundraiser for The Sunshine Kids in Florida and in the top 3 nationwide raising over $2 million since 2001.
Prudential Florida Realty is expanding and looking for a Branch Manager in Palm Beach county. The Branch Manager reports directly to the Regional Vice President and is responsible for the day to day management of the Branch Brokerage office.
- Recruit new and experienced sales associates
- Implement sales strategies
- Manage Branch production levels
- Maintain, develop and grow business as it relates to sales and listings
- Manage branch Profit & Loss and budget review
- Keep current on real estate laws
- Promote ancillary services of the Company
- Manage branch level staffing requirements
- Prepare and organize regular office meetings
- Train associates to create and maintain a winning team
- Organize community events and support associate involvement
- Create and maintain an environment conducive to effective selling and client advocacy
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 years real estate experience, preferably some as Manager
- Florida Real Estate Broker License
- Working knowledge of real estate contracts and disclosure requirements
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Prior real estate office management experience required
WCI Communities develops luxury residential communities and homes in Florida. Founded in 1946, it caters primarily to retirement and...