The Branch Manager's primary role is to run a branch office within the larger organization of a specialty construction company. Your responsibilities will include marketing, sales, estimating, oversight of operations and administrative functions, safety of all branch employees and productivity of office staff and field crews. In addition, you will be responsible to ensure the Branch's profitability by forecasting and managing the budget, identifying market trends, ensuring quality control and building/maintaining customer relationships.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Create and implement a business plan, including goals and action items for growth, profitability, safety, customer satisfaction, training and collections.
- Market the services and products to existing and new customers. Development of local market and implementation of marketing plans.
- Oversee the selection of projects to pursue and review bids and proposals.
- Monitor projects in progress to ensure quality control, cost compliance, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Attract, motivate, and retain employees by understanding and selling company's total compensation package, benefits, and training opportunities.
- Facilitate training and development of all Operations personnel.
- Evaluate branch employee performance and provide feedback and guidance.
- Administer all Corporate policies and procedures, i.e. Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Safety, Technology, and Legal.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships by troubleshooting issues and effective communication.
- Responsible for Branch cash flow, which includes timely billings and following up with collections.
- Administer safety programs for work in progress to ensure compliance with local, state, federal, and corporate rules and regulations.
- Administer drug testing and affirmative action program for branch.
- Provide required information and reports to corporate timely and accurately.
- Effectively manage all operations to protect all assigned Corporate assets/resources.
- Improve operations by developing and/or enhancing intra-branch relationships.
- Be accountable for all provisions of the contracts signed in the branch.
- Be responsible that ethical business conduct is maintained within all subordinate operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. B.S. Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related discipline is desirable. Industry certifications a plus.
- Three + years experience managing production, i.e. bricklaying, waterproofing, roofing, etc
- Four + years experience in Sales/Project Management
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Demonstrated ability in managing employees
Western Construction Group - 4 months ago
It's more than bricks and mortar for Western Construction Group, a specialty contractor with expertise in masonry and concrete...