Branch Marketing Assistant III - Portland, Maine - 1300504
: Job Summary:
Under general supervision, uses knowledge and skills obtained through training and experience to assist financial advisors with marketing efforts. General instructions and procedures are provided to perform routine standardized tasks. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to a higher level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calls prospective and existing clients to offer services or invite them to seminars.
- Sends prospective and existing clients introductory letters, marketing materials, thank you letters, requests for referrals, etc.
- Processes mass mailings.
- Sets up and confirms appointments.
- Obtains and maintains "leads" lists.
- Creates and maintains client databases.
- Develops and maintains tickler system to track work in progress.
- Coordinates seminars including scheduling, room set-up, menu planning, audio visual aids, and marketing materials.
- May assist with prospecting if Series 7 licensed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Company's working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
- General office practices, procedures, and methods.
- Basic principles and practices of customer relations, marketing and communications.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Gathering, compiling and updating information and maintaining distribution lists.
- Performing basic research.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
- Work independently.
- Provide high level of customer service.
High School Diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of two (2) years marketing experience in a financial services environment or related work experience preferred.
An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
Raymond James Financial, Inc. - 16 months ago
You can call it Ray. You can call it Ray Jay. But Raymond James Financial will do just fine. The company offers investment and financial...