Branch Office IT Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Employment Duration: 24 Business days
The Branch Office IT Manager is responsible for supporting PC based computers and related equipment for customers and for providing technical expertise, experience and documentation/project coordination as required to install or repair hardware/software and resolve technical problems.
• Diagnose and repair hardware and software issues on client PC’s using approved methods and processes.
• Install hardware and software for clients.
• Complete necessary internal and client related documentation as required on a daily basis.
• Install/Configure/Repair network and local printers.
• Train clients on basic computer knowledge.
• Communicate and interact as required with end users and internal staff.
• Intermediate knowledge of PC desktop support.
• Intermediate knowledge of local and network printer support.
• Basic knowledge of Networking and Windows based servers.
• Customer service related experience.
• Basic knowledge of ticket based tracking systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work with others in a matrix environment.
• Valid Driver’s license.
• Dependable transportation.
• Ability to work some nights and weekends as required.
• Must be able to life 50 pounds.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
· Minimum of three ( 3) years’ experience with Windows XP/7OS, Microsoft 2000/XP, PC re-imaging.
· Minimum of three ( 3) years’ experience with PC and laptop hardware.
· A+ Certification
· Certification in Server+ or Network+
· Certification in Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE
Buchanan Technologies - 5 months ago