Note: This position is located at the headquarters in Vienna, VA.
To assist Branch Operations senior management in developing action plans for operational improvement. To assist Vice President, Branch Operations with managing resources, systems, leaders, team members, and worldwide operations associated with Navy Federal's Branch Operations Department to achieve organizational, strategic, financial, and member service goals and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS -- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
1. Leads ongoing operational strategy that supports and aligns with corporate and departmental strategic goals.
• Develops operational strategic plan; identifies and addresses areas of significant risk and evaluates overall effectiveness of operations
• Leads operational/business analysis and action plans for operational improvement
• Utilizes performance measurements and indicators to develop a measurement system that will identify areas for improvement; leads development of Productivity Improvement Plan for each performance indicator or area identified
• Conducts analyses of reports relating to sales, volume, and monthly operational and capital expense budgets; prepares reports to communicate operational performance and overall performance of Branch Operations to senior management
• Develops action plans for conducting internal analyses and identification of operational gaps
• Collaborates with management to identify root causes for operational gaps and establishes solutions
• Identifies and communicates changing trends as identified through analyses; partners with senior leadership and regional managers to develop action plans
2. Ensures effective management of projects from inception through implementation.
• Leads the largest/most complex multidisciplinary projects & initiatives of significant business risk & impact
• Provides guidance on issues having department and/or organization-wide impact
• Works on complex issues requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and competing priorities
• Leads project teams; assures quality, consistent application and performance; meets schedules and/or resolves highly technical and complex problems
• Performs qualitative and quantitative analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulation, etc.
• Manages, executes, and communicates project plan; acts as an advisor to senior management
• Participates in developing, modifying and executing department policies, standards, and processes
3 Develops organizational capability and inspires team to achieve business goals through confidence in leadership and teamwork.
• Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices, evaluates results, and provides leadership through coaching, counseling, and guidance for ongoing and future developmental needs of the team
• Applies broad functional knowledge and seasoned expertise to improve the overall operational and developmental performance of the team; assists with recruiting and on-boarding efforts
• Leads with integrity, honesty, and knowledge, promoting the culture, values, and mission of Navy Federal
4. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Serves as the Vice President, Branch Operations in the absence of the incumbent
Advanced Degree in Business, Management, Economics, Finance, or related field
Thorough knowledge of, and extensive experience with, credit union or retail banking operations
PMP Certification (or commensurate experience managing corporate-wide projects)
To be determined
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal Credit Union values, celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Navy Federal Credit Union - 2 years ago
"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the...