Responsible for assisting the Branch Operations Manager to achieve branch goals and overall business success. Provide direction, leadership and motivation to ensure that the office team achieves service, sales and operational goals. Responsible for insuring the security and accountability of all cash and negotiable items.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly supervises teller staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the bank’s policies. Assists with completing Performance Partnership reviews of tellers. Assists with training, planning, assigning and disciplining of employees in the Branch.
- Plans and schedules the daily workflow and coordinates with other areas as required to ensure compliance with service standards and regulatory deadlines.
- Assures high quality and friendly customer service and adherence to sales and brand standards.
- Resolves customer inquiries/complaints and situations in a positive professional and efficient manner.
- Promotes effective sales and service environment.
- Monitors teller’s performance relative to losses, differences and referrals. When appropriate, coaches for improved performance.
- Approves transactions within established guidelines.
- Participates in the opening and closing of branch. Conducts security inspection of building and grounds under dual control.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to insure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures.
- Review daily reports.
- Meet deposit growth goals.
- Achieve satisfactory audit ratings.
- Identify and mitigate audit ratings.
- Expense control.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pacific Western Bank is one of the largest and most successful community banks headquartered in California. Pacific Western Bank serves small and medium-sized businesses and their principals through 76 full-service community banking branches located in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, and Ventura Counties. We have developed a comprehensive suite of products and services and are guided by the highest standards of service, value, integrity and fairness. Our financial strength, stability, and security have us well-positioned to meet our clients banking needs and exceed their expectations.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of recent experience working in a commercial bank as a Supervisor
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations including Teller, New Accounts, and Customer Service
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and the equipment used in the assigned area
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proven leadership skills, and the ability to coach staff to ensure high level of customer service
So what should you expect working for Pacific Western Bank? A positive, energetic environment where creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and good communication are encouraged. Our employees are recognized and rewarded for superior performance and are given ample opportunity for personal and professional growth. Unlike many large financial institutions, our intimate settings allow our customers and employees to develop relationships and enjoy what has been lost in modern day banking-a genuine caring for the customer and their needs. If your next career move involves a bank with leading products and technology but with traditional notions of customer care and employee relations, you’ve found your next home at Pacific Western Bank.
Amazing Company Culture & Benefits!
At Pacific Western Bank, we treat our customers and our employees like family. Not only do we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, but we provide advancement opportunities so that you can maximize your potential and grow with us. Our goal is to foster an environment that is inviting, dynamic and fulfilling; a workplace that our people enjoy coming to and thrive in.
Our full suite of benefits include: Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Programs Paid time-off and holidays 401(k) with Employer Matching Education/Tuition Reimbursement Flexible Spending Account Disability and Life Insurance Employee Assistance Plan
Join our growing and exciting organization!
Monster - 2 years ago
We are not like other banks. At Pacific Western Bank, relationship banking is not the exception, but the rule.
For over 30 years we've...