Reference Code: 14026667
Location: Texas, Texas, USA
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
This position is responsible for the detection of process errors for an identified population of at risk branches using a defined core review curriculum and methodology. This role will also participate in the identification of overall process breakdowns in the branches involved in the program. The candidate must possess extensive knowledge of the branch banking environment and risk/control activities, excellent analysis and judgment skills, and strong organization, communication, and time management skills
- Execute core review curriculum according to productivity standards.
- Ensure overall report quality, especially in description and classification of issues and accuracy of data reporting.
- Manage service level agreement to ensure timely reporting of process errors to affected branches
- Develop effective relationships with senior branch management to ensure a clear understanding of identified process errors.
- Explain and clarify branch quality control methodology and reporting to team members, branch management and others as required.
- Proactively advance the use of computer assisted assessment tools and techniques to increase efficiency of the quality control process.
- Participate in the evaluation of the overall consistency/effectiveness of branch processes in quality control scope.
- Extensive knowledge of activities and control environment of a retail branch
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to produce quality work under time constraints
- Excellent analytical ability and strong decision-making skills to assess materiality of issues
- Strong computer acumen, including extensive knowledge of branch specific systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to clearly articulate issues
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a bank branch leadership role
- BA/BS or professional qualification preferred
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...