At Terminix®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will assist Branch Manager in attaining all sales goals and branch revenue objectives. Monitor daily sales performances and make necessary adjustments to achieve sales budgets. Monitor and assure compliance to all company sales policies in the assigned branch.
The incentive plan is tied into sales increases and customer base increases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Increase unit sales and dollars by implementing, teaching and enforcing company sales practices.
• Conduct twice weekly evening call sessions, daily sales posting, and weekly training meetings.
• Work in field with sales professionals daily and maintain minimum sales activity requirements.
• Ensure all sales training requirements are achieved.
• Improve sales professionals productivity and sales skills.
• Evaluate sales professional use of sales aids and sales formula.
• Monitor and assure sales professionals are using all creative sales programming in the field.
• Set an excellent management example and quality image.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Evaluate sales professionals performance and skill sets. Conduct sales training in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; perform field evaluations; rewarding and disciplining employees; eliminate commission overdraw.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience with successful background in sales/sales management with direct sales forces.
At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a Terminix associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform pre-employment tests.
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
ServiceMaster - 18 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...