Post by Jobing - Sales Manager is expected to lead all internal and external branch sales activities. Drives results in developing Member Services Representatives; expanding member relationships, exceeding sales goals and service expectations. Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating the performance of all employees. Directly manages the Assistant Manager, Member Service Representatives and Tellers.
This position is also responsible for the branch’s risk management. Branch Sales Manager is expected to have a significant role in the community through participation in community events business development, and building relationships with all Select Employee Groups. Directs and oversees floor management activities ensuring the overall positive member experience. Must provide spontaneous service excellence to members, employees and business associates.
Individual must present a professional image at all times as well as have the ability to maintain a flexible schedule. The Branch Sales Manager is also responsible for demonstrating and coaching to the values shown on the TruWest Vision, Mission, and Values card. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Establish, promote and meet branch sales, performance and operational goals and motivate employees to meet those goals.
2. Monitor and provide statistical information to the respective VP of Branches, at month end, and as requested. 3. Accurately report sales production numbers.
4. Ensure cash, document and negotiable instrument audits conducted. 5. Interface with SEG management on business development and/or facility requirements.
6. Make sales calls (including visits) to surrounding businesses or site management and represent the credit union at communication meetings, community events, and various developmental opportunities. Follow up on all leads. 7.
Responsible for hiring, training, motivation, supervision, and career development of the branch staff. Fosters and empowered work environment and supports and promotes all credit union and Sponsor initiatives. 8. Must be proficient in all aspects of the various duties, within a branch environment (Teller, MSR and Assistant Branch Manager job functions), in order to back up and assist all staff.
9. Responsible for the management of the TruDirection process and HR Policies up to and including disciplinary action. 10. Responsible for scheduling employees, assigning tasks, monitoring work, and ensuring adequate work flows within the department.
11. Oversee the control and accountability of cash, branch equipment, forms and supplies to include marketing materials. 12. Ensure all Policies and Procedures are adhered to and consistent throughout the branch and that audit findings are addressed/corrected immediately to avoid repeat findings.
13. Advanced knowledge of the TruService (Solonis) System; including prompts, alerts, other sales tools and all aspects of the various reports; within this system. 14. Provide assistance to members and respond to member’s suggestions and/or concerns.
15. Lead effective sales meetings weekly, and as needed. Involve other staff within these meetings (including guest speakers from other areas). 16.
Accurately report sales production numbers. 17. Coach staff daily and as situations arise. 18.
Follow up with staff, on a consistent basis, regarding where they are at (percent–to–goal) and ensure Action Plans are completed at least quarterly. 19. Ability to initiate and monitor all internal branch promotions, sales activities and staff recognition. 20.
Encourage Employee Empowerment. 21. Ensure all employees follow and adhere to the credit union Service Level Agreement, TruService Philosophy and Career Apparel guidelines to promote a professional, positive environment. 22.
Follow credit union policies for compliance with all laws and regulations, specifically, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Security Policies and Confidentiality Policies. 23. Perform other duties as assigned. Education: Associates degree in business related studies required; bachelor degree in related field preferred.
A combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.Experience: This position requires a minimum of five years of credit union (or similar financial institution) experience in a Manager/Supervisor role.Knowledge and Skills: This position also requires managing in a Community Branch environment. Additionally, ability to inspire staff to meet team goals and credit union service standards. Proven history of negotiation and influencing skills. Individual must have demonstrated supervisory skills in the area of staff career development and motivation, coaching and supervising sales performance, business development, product development and management, risk management, and supervising large work groups.
Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer software applications including: spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation applications. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize workload, work independently as well as within a team environment. Individual must also have strong decision making ability, the ability to participate in branch strategic planning, and the ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information.
Jobing - 14 months ago