A Branch Service Representative provides support of daily operations to the branches and corporate office. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of established accounts and to ensure accurate and responsive financial services to external customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Develop a thorough understanding of AFC policies, processes and procedures related to customer accounts.
2. Accurately and efficiently file and maintain electronic and manual customer account files.
3. Index faxed or scanned images for routing.
4. Convert paper documents to images.
5. Use spreadsheet and other automated or manual processes to create reports such as NSF, VIP insurance and weekly KO Book.
6. Route completed documents, as appropriate in a timely manner.
7. Interact with appropriate banking, insurance and dealership entities according to customer or AFC requirements.
8. Provide customer support for ACH payments.
9. Provide credit references when requested.
10. Process certified mail.
11. Research and identify purchase money security interest letters received from competitors.
12. Set up event and special pricing in computer system for marketing promotions.
13. Update customer accounts (i.e. transfers, terminations, annual reviews, etc.).
14. Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to both internal and external customers.
15. Other duties, as assigned.
Education: Some post high school course work in related field is preferred.
Experience: Prior work experience in financial services industry is preferred.
Knowledge and skill: Familiarity with concepts, procedures and processes typically used in automotive and financial services industries. Good organizational. Facility with numbers. Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers. Ability and flexibility to perform varied tasks with professional judgment. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.|
The KAR group of companies provides everything wholesale-used car sellers and buyers might need, from salvage and used-car auctions to a...