Primary Responsibilities :
Perform the duties required to receive, store, select and distribute our products including:
- Utilization of numerous transfer methods for the shipping and receiving of product; forklift, hand truck, and/or other transport designed methods including physical labor
- The ability to identify information via count, weight or measurement for verification of bills of lading, packing slips, invoices, and/or other records
- Move, store, track, locate and inventory materials
- Identify, verify and select stock via written description, bar codes, tape measure and/or calipers
- Secure shipments and confirm correct documentation and labeling of shipments
- Maintain a clean work environment following all safety procedures and regulations, including the assembly/disassembly of racks, transport skids and other like duties
- Investigate inventory discrepancies and inspect equipment and materials
- Other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
Cut material using various methods (once trained)
Assist in other areas of the warehouse as needed
Education: Requires a high school education or its equivalent.
Experience : Previous warehouse experience preferred.
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position:
PC, barcode scanners, saws, calipers, tape measures, skid bander, hand truck, forklift