Are You an Outgoing, People Person that’s Passionate About Technology & Movies?
Digiboo Brand Ambassadors are charming, high energy people who are passionate about Movies and Technology with the ability to be enthusiastic and engaging with the consumer.
If this if YOU, then keep reading. . .
You are the face of this amazing new brand:
If so, then keep reading!
- Are you the high energy, winning personality type of person that can captivate any audience?
- Are you a natural conversation starter who can adapt to frequently changing environments?
- Do you love movies and find the idea of talking about them all day exciting?
- Can you engage consumers and introduce them to a new brand/concept?
- Are you polished and professional in appearance?
- Do you have 10-30 hours per week available during the day, evenings or weekends?
- Promote emerging new brand whose movie kiosks are located inside airport terminals.
- Assist consumers, deliver key messaging and give away information and free offers to business travelers.
- Report (via the internet) activity each day, according to an established set of questions.
- Receive materials at home for distribution/implementation to select locations.
- Communicate effectively with airport travelers in addition to Field Management staff.
- Collect information on consumer demographics and smartly report your daily observations.
- Complete product training via conference calls and on the internet.
- Brand Ambassador should be computer savvy and current on technology.
- Movie Buffs are a Plus!
If you are all of these things, then we want to talk to YOU!
- Brand Representation, Event Marketing, or Retail experience launching new products a plus.
- Willing to Train for the right high-energy person.
- Must be located near your local airport, or willing to travel to this location daily.
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, and enjoy engaging consumers with new cool concepts!
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and literally.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen to gain airport security screening.
- Strong interest in movies and technology preferred.
- Must be able to stand up to an 8 hour period.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- It is the intent of Creative Channel Services to hire the best-qualified candidates for opportunities within the company, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, and military status.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Environment