My Fit Foods is looking to fulfill Brand Ambassador Positions in the Los Angeles, CA market.
Be part of the movement…
My Fit Foods was founded in 2006 in the apartment kitchen of a personal trainer who was dedicated to ensuring his client’s achieved the results he promised. Out of the spirit of service, founder Mario Mendias, started cooking meals for his clients who were too busy to shop and prepare healthy meals with a time crunched schedule. The client’s fitness results spoke for themselves! Soon Mario was not only cooking for his clients, but all the clients in the gym.
In 2007, Mario outgrew his apartment kitchen and partnered with restaurant pioneer, Anthony Milton to create My Fit Foods and expand the mission to provide fresh, healthy foods to go that taste great at an affordable price. The menu expanded with additional meals and snacks all focused on lean protein, low glycemic carbohydrates and heart healthy fats.
My Fit Foods was founded in the spirit of service, and we continue that spirit today through our kitchens, stores, schools and communities. Whether our customers are in need of a quick meal or snack on the go or want take advantage of the convenience and results of our 21 Day Challenge, we are here to make healthy living a reality.
Brand Ambassador Job Description:
The Brand Ambassador works as a liaison to the areas surrounding our stores to introduce our products and services to the individuals and businesses that create our communities. The Brand Ambassador is responsible for building relationships to illustrate the importance of living a healthier life through the products and services offered at My Fit Foods. The Brand Ambassador possesses a working knowledge of all products and services of My Fit Foods and represents the brand in a positive, healthy, and appropriate way. With a deliberate and thorough grassroots marketing plan, the Brand Ambassador is responsible for the local outreach that generates new customers to our stores.
The Brand Ambassador is a difference maker in the My Fit Foods marketing model and positions My Fit Foods as the industry leader in fresh, healthy, packaged meals to go.
Essential Competencies & Duties:
1. Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, establishes effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
2. Time Management: Uses time effectively and efficiently, concentrates efforts on the more important priorities.
3. Presentation Skills: Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and bosses.
4. Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging ; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning ; seizes more opportunities than others.
5. Approachability: Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease, sensitive and patient with others, builds rapport well, is a good listener.
6. Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently a top performer; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Two or more years of experience in sales, marketing or fitness.
• Skill working with outside vendors and internal employees.
• A passion and understanding of the My Fit Foods brand and its unique brand positioning.
• Promotions/Grassroots marketing experience required.
• Required to lift and/or move a minimum of 25 lbs.
• Reliable transportation.
• Weekend/evening schedule availability required.
Please apply online at www.myfitfoods.com.
***All applicants are subject to a background check.
BarefootStudent.com - 23 months ago