The Brand Campaign Analytics Associate will partner with our Brand Campaign Analytics Associate Manager to develop and present our marketing analytics packages to our brand partners. As part of a two person team you will take ownership over analyzing customer data, extracting insights, developing presentations and delivering results to internal and external clients. The analytics packages that you will produce are a critical component of the relationships that we have with our brands and as a result you will play an integral role in the success of our partnerships and the overall success of Birchbox.
Specifically you will...
- Produce brand marketing analytics packages and extract marketing insights and findings for each campaign
- Attend analytics presentation with brand partner, and serve as data expert
- Build excel models for customer and product segmentation analysis
- Identify inefficiencies in current processes and proactively suggest improvements
- Perform ad hoc analysis on a regular basis
- BA in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Statistics or a program with basic statistical or marketing coursework
- 1-2 years experience relevant work experience in retail planning, marketing analytics or retail finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manipulate data
- Statistical and analytical experience using tools such as SQL or MS Access a plus
…..know the marketing basics and take an analytical approach to marketing
.....have experience working with large sets of data and are comfortable with making assumptions to support a business case
......have an entrepreneurial spirit and are energized by the opportunity to take ownership of projects
…..have stellar data analysis skill – you are regularly responsible for retrieving data, organizing it, and presenting it in a clear, concise way
….can’t help but notice the tiniest details and are relentless about getting them right
….have an excellent eye for building and editing aesthetically pleasing presentations
….are always curious about the reasons behind decisions and tend to ask a lot of questions
….are a project management guru. You have laser focus on details but always maintain an eye on overarching strategic objectives.
….love the thrill of getting up in front of people and delivering a strong message
Birchbox is changing the way consumers discover and purchase grooming, beauty, and lifestyle products. We combine a monthly subscription service with original editorial content and a fully integrated e-commerce shop. Every month, members sample high-end products targeted to fit their personal profile and behavior, learn about them through our content, and purchase full-size versions of the products they like. Our platform provides our brand partners with an innovative and efficient way to access new customers.
Birchbox launched in the Fall of 2010 and is one of the fastest growing companies in New York. We are backed by top VC firms, including Accel Partners and First Round Capital. In September 2012, Birchbox expanded internationally with the acquisition of the Paris based discovery service JolieBox, operating in France, the UK, and Spain. You can get a feel for the buzz about Birchbox, by searching for us on YouTube: http://birch.ly/nl6nVp. For traditional media coverage, checkout our press page: http://www.birchbox.com/press.
Birchbox has offices in New York, Paris, London and Barcelona.
- You’ll work in an environment of complete transparency. Our founders don’t have big fancy corner offices – they sit right next to our employees and everyone knows where the company is headed
- You’ll find an agile setting with very low barriers to getting things done
- It’s a chance to be at the start of something huge. We’ve only made a small dent in what we plan to do and we continue to grow rapidly. We are pursuing big dreams and we’ll give you the chance to explore yours too
- You can dive into our crazy supply of beauty products – test them sometimes before they even hit the shelves (there’s plenty for men too!)
- Excellent snacks and Stumptown coffee
- We’re all about having fun. We are an energetic, innovative team that laughs a lot
- You get to own a piece of the company and work with the pride of ownership
Launched in 2010, Birchbox is a leading beauty e-commerce company for both men and women. Birchbox redefines the retail process by offering...