Position Overview: |
We are looking for a detail oriented, efficient, enthusiastic, and analytical candidate to join the Campaign Strategy Team within the Beauty Partnership Department. This person will partner with internal teams and directly with brands to design and execute dynamic and high impact marketing campaigns. This person will be extremely involved in managing and executing tasks to support brand relationships and our regular monthly projects and processes.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and willing to work hard to learn the Birchbox business. With time there will be opportunity to manage large, complex brand partner relationships and take on special projects to drive business results.
Lead brand campaign development for brand partners, which requires:
Liaise between brand partners and the organization by:
- Understanding the brand°s goals - for their products, and for their partnership with Birchbox
- Determining the ideal campaign plan for brand partners, including which promotional assets to employ, how to target samples, and how to engage brands throughout the campaign
- Securing and tracking marketing placements, through collaboration with cross-functional teams and keeping detailed records using internal tools (e.g., Salesforce)
- Drafting and delivering campaign overviews for each brand
- Communicating any changes through the campaign planning/execution process - to both internal stakeholders and brand partners
Brand Campaign Analytics:
- Leading and managing internal projects associated with campaigns
- Ensuring that cross-functional team members understand pertinent information about brands in order to meet campaign objectives
- Manage and execute brand campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Sending Brand Checklists and Sample POs to brands
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and sample inventory
- Consistently providing updates on campaign coverage and results to brand partners
- Overseeing the development and launch of brand and product webpages
Lead or support projects as needed
- Partnering with Campaign Analysts to asses the impact of campaigns and how best to apply learnings going forward
- Conducting ad-hoc analyses in order to inform brand conversations and support the campaign planning process
- Delivering campaign results to brand partners and share insights/knowledge with internal teams
- BA/BS and 2+ years of work experience or 6+ years of work experience in an office environment
Please write a cover letter explaining why you think this role is a great fit for you based on what you°ve read in the job description.
- extremely organized - everything is planned, has a place, and happens on time
- open to performing a variety of administrative asks and are eager to learn
- personable and can easily work across multiple team members.
- efficient, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize.
Birchbox - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Launched in 2010, Birchbox is a leading beauty e-commerce company for both men and women. Birchbox redefines the retail process by offering...