- Responsible for strategic direction and execution of all internal and external communications for both brand and product and to maintain a cohesive global message for brand, all products and technologies.
- They will be successful by working with MTB Brand Director and Design Director to create strategic direction for the brand and working with external agencies and internal designers to create branding, visual identity and advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for all naming, trademark and registration activities.
- Develop brand and product communication stories for all marketing materials and activities. Work with external and internal resources to create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with input from product management, executives, sales, PR and customers.
- Work with PR and Events manager to create photo and video content.
- Work with PR team to ensure content is accurate on all press releases and press material.
- Work with PR and Events manager to plan, organize, execute and manage event communications and promotions for product launches, tradeshows and race events and support product launches as needed.
- Support customer events, industry events, sales training sessions and other corporate events with sales collateral as needed by working with external and internal departments to execute.
- Align US and European teams to develop appropriate and cohesive regional activities.
- Lead all projects and work with MTB Brand Director on timelines related to brand marketing initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years Marketing experience
- History of working with and managing external creative agencies
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and technical working environment
- Must be willing and able to travel on a regular basis
- Mountain Bike componentry knowledge