Brand Communications Specialist
The Brand Communications Specialist will develop and execute web and other content for the purpose of communicating Trek brand stories through web marketing and other outlets.
- Generate content to tell the stories of the Trek brand.
- Journalistically cover Trek events, athletes, and culture including races, product testing, manufacturing
- Provide photo and written journalism collateral.
- Project manage publishing activities/pieces.
- Work with engineering, product, brand, and race departments to develop impactful content
- Must have a passion for, and understanding of, cycling and its unique culture.
- Bachelors’ degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or similar program.
- Must be able to demonstrate compelling writing skills.
- Experience with photography and equipment.
- Great communicator and team player.
- Position is based in Waterloo, WI but travel will be up to 30%.
- Creativity and an ability to move quickly.
- Portfolio of journalism work will be required.
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 13 months ago