Brand Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the entire product line
life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating
the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical
- Work to increase the
profitability of existing products and assist in the development of new
- Develop promotions with
existing and new products to enhance sales.
- Specify market requirements for
current and future products by conducting market research.
- Perform market and industry
research of current trends and technology.
- Build products from existing
ideas and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience.
- Work with research and
development, engineering, purchasing, production, shows, education and
customer service to define product release and maintenance requirements.
- Work with graphics, public
relations and social media to define and implement the go-to-market
strategy. This includes providing marketing and advertising support for
brand awareness through in-store signage, magazines, event brochures and
banners and other avenues of branding collateral.
- Serve as the internal and
external contact for your product, constantly working with the sales
channel and key customers.
- Serve as on-site brand
representative at marketing meetings, photo shoots, events, corporate
trips, and industry trade shows.
- Handle administrative duties
including shipping sample products to company sales force, customers and
media influencers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
or related field required.
- 2+ years of experience in
marketing consumer and/or professional products.
- 1+ year of product or brand
management and/or development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Ability to quickly produce
editorial and technical writing.
- Strong ability to exercise
discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work efficiently
both individually and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical, critical
thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to jump from the
creative side of marketing to the analytical side.
- Ability to prioritize and
handle multiple projects at once.
Farouk Systems, Inc. - 17 months ago