Heineken USA Incorporated is one of America’s premier beer importers and the US subsidiary of the world’s second largest brewer.
The Heineken Company is the exclusive importer of Heineken Lager Beer and Amstel Light.
Heineken USA has evolved toward a portfolio-oriented company. As of 2005, Heineken USA entered into an agreement with Femsa Cerveza unit of Mexican brewer Fomento Economico Mexican (CCM) and will head the sales, distribution and marketing of the brands Tecate, Dos Equis, Sol, Bohemia and Carta Blanca.
In 2006, Heineken USA updated a flagship brand and began to test market the first major U.S. line extension of the Heineken name in more than 125 years. In 2006, Heineken USA introduced a smooth, new luxury light brand Heineken Premium Light.
GROWTH IS THE MAIN THEME AT Heineken USA. We are about growing our business, our categories and our image of our brands. We are about growing our people in terms of their development—personally and professionally.
We currently have a Brand Director, Strongbow and Amstel Light role open in our Marketing department. Brand Strategy, Marketing Plan development (lifestyle experience is key), Consumer & Business Insights, Trade & Regional Marketing activation, Innovation, and all external agency management (Advertising/Digital, Media, Retail, Events & Sponsorship and PR) . In addition, incumbent will be responsible for the following:
The Strongbow and Amstel Light Brand Director will play an instrumental role in developing the annual and long-term Brand Strategy, and will take a leadership role in the development and execution of Digital & Social Media, experiential and retail programs, On-Premise/Draught Strategy & Activation, pr generation and product and packaging innovation. This individual will also have a full time direct report.
Brand Strategy & Planning:
- Lead the development of Strongbow’s and Amstel Light’s Brand Strategy & Architecture, and annual brand planning process. Lead the development of key consumer & commercial insights, generate key learnings and optimize the brands strategies and initiatives.
Digital & Social Media Development:
Program Development and activation:
- Lead the optimization of the brands’ Digital & Social Media strategies, ideation and creative development process; oversee execution and closely monitor results. Work closely with our advertising/digital agency and Media group. Lead Advertising development in order to relevantly extend ideas into the digital space.
On Premise & Draught:
- Lead the development of Programs: experiential and retail. Drive effective pr for these programs.
- Working closely with the rest of the Brand Team, Agencies, Trade & Regional Marketing, field sales National
- Accounts teams to ensure flawless and timely execution.
- · Execute channel relevant initiatives, point of sale & merchandising that address key shopper & customer insights.
- Review and approve the development and execution of internal communication and selling tools for employees, distributors and the trade.
- Co- develop the On-Premise strategy including account selection, market segmentation, visibility, glassware and sampling.
- Work closely with the On-Premise & Better Beer teams to align on investment recommendations and activation plans.
- Lead all product and packaging projects, including updates to primary & secondary packaging designs and new liquids.
- Develop quarterly & annual commercial performance evaluations and analysis to monitor key performance metrics, and highlight key business insights that need short-term or long-term adjustments.
- Manage brand budget, including monthly and quarterly reporting.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- This person will have a Brand Manager as a direct report.
Education : Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree preferred
Work Experience :
- 8 to 10 years combined experience in any of the following areas:
- Brand Development / Brand Management
- Managed Agency and creative process for TV required
- Appreciation of 3 tier system.
- Clear demonstration of leadership, team commitment and influencing others
- Excellent marketing skills but is sales friendly, understands the selling process
Heineken - 2 years ago
Heineken is one of the world's leading brewers, with a wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries....