The Brand Manager is the project manager for developing and implementing brand communications and strategies within Alltech’s consumer brand division and within the marketing department. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Maintain a strategic customer focus by supporting the sales team and key accounts and partners
- Effectively plan and implement the promotional strategy and message to meet sales goals
- Develop message and implement consumer events
- Maintain consistent brand image throughout product packaging, collateral, and promotional materials (brochures, videos, in-store POP displays, etc.)
- Coordinate advertising media plans and implement placement as well as creative direction
- Maintain company intranet sites and websites and work with web team on digital media elements
- Communicate appropriately with key stakeholders: company executives, inter-department colleagues, journalists, customers, partners, and distributors
Please send resumes to Anne Marie Sanderson at firstname.lastname@example.org . No calls please.
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree required, Marketing/Communications major preferred
- 3-5 years experience in marketing and branding
- Highly developed organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of contacts
Alltech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alltech Nutrition - 23 months ago