Assist the marketing team to better understand the strategic and tactical drivers of the business. Develop insights that will inform decision making as the team builds the 2014 marketing plan. Lead the development of projects that will help build and demonstrate core marketing competencies, including but not limited to; project management, go-to-market approach and developing & optimizing consumer communications.
Project lead on:
- Understanding the core drivers of the category in market. Present findings on what works, implications for SVG, and actionable recommendations.
- Develop a comprehensive view of the E-comm channel, including the competitive environment, consumer behaviors, and implications for SVG.
- Create, launch, and measure an executional project (driving in-store, trial, or cross category purchase). Present findings and recommendation on the way forward back to management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a business and marketing background. Coursework at a minimum, job experience a plus.
- Eager to learn, proactive, and intellectually curious.
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to connect data points to develop an insight, craft a story, and make sound recommendations.
- MBA candidate preferred.
- Fast-paced environment
- Community requires active engagement in mission, vision, and values
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualified applicants should send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Seventh Generation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....