Exceptional Brand Marketing Manager:
We are seeking a talented and creative Brand Marketing Manager to build, develop and train In-Store Marketing Representatives in the . This position requires experience in a direct marketing or sales environment leading teams across a large geographical footprint, the ability to recruit, coach, and develop associates in offering "best-in-class" marketing and customer experience. Our In-Store Marketing Representatives are located inside big box home improvement stores. Responsible for generating pre-qualified leads and appointments for our sales team.
Utilizing your skills to accomplish the following:
Skill sets required:
- Develop, manage, and train In-Store marketing representatives to achieve all appointment setting goals, targets and quotas
- Recruit and continuously develop a highly-engaged, winning team of In-Store marketing representatives
- Conduct marketing training classes and one-on-ones to ensure marketing and customer experience standards are consistently met.
- Maintain strong relationships with our National Retail partner to continually improve marketing and customer experience.
- Create and maintain a best-in-class marketing and customer experience across all stores in your division
- Lead by example
- 1-2 years experience consistently achieving quotas and targets
- Experience working in large retail chain environment strongly preferred
- Strong initiative, ownership and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, analytical, training and presentation skills
- Ability to commute to various store locations within a territory
- Experience working with retail stores strongly preferred
The Home Depot U.S.A., Inc. Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.