Exceptional Brand Marketing Manager:
We are seeking a talented and creative Brand Marketing Manager to build, develop and train In-Store Marketing Representatives in the . This position requires experience in a direct marketing or sales environment leading teams across a large geographical footprint, the ability to recruit, coach, and develop associates in offering "best-in-class" marketing and customer experience. Our In-Store Marketing Representatives are located inside big box home improvement stores. Responsible for generating pre-qualified leads and appointments for our sales team.
Utilizing your skills to accomplish the following:
Skill sets required:
- Develop, manage, and train In-Store marketing representatives to achieve all appointment setting goals, targets and quotas
- Recruit and continuously develop a highly-engaged, winning team of In-Store marketing representatives
- Conduct marketing training classes and one-on-ones to ensure marketing and customer experience standards are consistently met.
- Maintain strong relationships with our National Retail partner to continually improve marketing and customer experience.
- Create and maintain a best-in-class marketing and customer experience across all stores in your division
- Lead by example
- 1-2 years experience consistently achieving quotas and targets
- Experience working in large retail chain environment strongly preferred
- Strong initiative, ownership and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, analytical, training and presentation skills
- Ability to commute to various store locations within a territory
- Experience working with retail stores strongly preferred
The Home Depot U.S.A., Inc. Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
U.S. Home Systems, Inc. is engaged in the specialty product home improvement business. In its home improvement business, the Company...