The Brand Marketing Planner is responsible for leading the ideation, planning, pricing and availability tracking of accessories for specified vehicles. The core objectives of this role are to bring Mopar accessories and upfit (conversion kit) packages for specified vehicles to market through developed programs and processes.
The Brand Marketing Planner will manage the full spectrum of new vehicle upfit and buzz model launches. Lead or assist Vehicle Brand/Platform teams to create, present, plan and track new upfit packages. Supervise and coordinate the creation of conversion kit part numbers and maintain them in the Accessories Database Create and present financial business cases to support new upfits. Supervise the pricing of conversion kit part numbers. Interface heavily with vehicle brand and the marketing lead. Manage the full spectrum of accessory brand planning and management. Define and plan future vehicle accessory content by Chrysler Product Creation Process program approval date. Conduct competitive research and cost/benefit analysis of planned accessories. Maintain/manage accessory plans and pricing in applicable databases will also be expected within the role. Coordinate communications of new products and upfit packages with the Managers of Accessories Marketing, Field Communications and Digital Media. Provide product descriptions/inclusions to Communications team for catalogs, brochures, dealer communications and consumer communications. Assist Accessories Marketing Manager in obtaining product images and populate in appropriate databases. Assist lead coordinator for show vehicle builds and explore opportunities to display accessories at vehicle brand events.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in automotive parts planning or product marketing
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office
- Organized, self-starter possessing strong leadership, and excellent multi-tasking sills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with proven experience and resourcefulness
- Strong verbal, written communication/presentation skills
- Willingness to work above and beyond normal business hours when business dictates
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Automotive Engineering is preferred
- MBA is preferred
- Experience in automotive Industry
Chrysler - 19 months ago