- Collects and analyzes qualitative and quantitative primary marketing research information and secondary data from prescribers, other healthcare professionals, patients, managed care, and other audiences that influence TN product use. This includes ongoing research for product positioning, messages, and promotional materials, as well as market tracking, attitude and perception measurements, and evaluation of strategy and tactic effectiveness. Analyzes market trends using various secondary information sources
- Prepares and presents objective findings, strategic insights, and recommendations. Influences strategic and tactical decisions for Teva’s brands.
- Collects, analyzes and integrates competitor information with other market knowledge to draw inferences & conclusions.
- Anticipates and evaluates information needs of internal clients. Determines appropriate marketing research methodologies to address business objectives, identifies appropriate suppliers, negotiates contracts, and manages projects they conduct for Teva Neuroscience
- Assists in developing marketing research plans and contributes strategic insights to brand business plans. Manages budget for assigned marketing research projects.
- Fosters an environment of teamwork and good communication among associates
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Education preferred: Master’s Degree
Years of experience required: At least 3-5 years in pharmaceutical industry, healthcare related industry, or marketing research
Specific type of experience preferred: Marketing Research, Sales, or marketing-related experience
Position will be filled commensurate with experience.
Teva Pharmaceuticals - 19 months ago
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...