Daisy Brand is a privately-owned, leading manufacturer of premium sour cream and cottage cheese for retail and food service customers with sales throughout the United States as well as limited international sales. A history of steady growth, stability, and an advanced, hands-on work environment make Daisy Brand one of the most compelling opportunities around.
Daisy Brand offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes a company-paid option for medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, a 401(K) plan with employer match and profit sharing contributions and a generous vacation schedule.
Daisy Brand is looking for a Brand Specialist to join their Marketing team!
Daisy Brand is a privately owned, leading manufacturer of premium sour cream and cottage cheese for retail and food service customers with sales throughout the United States as well as limited international sales. A history of steady and continued growth, and advanced hands-on work environment makes Daisy Brand one of the most compelling opportunities around. We offer a great work environment with exciting and challenging opportunities for the future.
Daisy Brand offers a competitive pay scale, a comprehensive benefits program that includes a company paid option for medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with profit sharing and twenty-days of paid vacation annually.
The Brand Specialist role falls within the Brand side of Marketing at Daisy Brand. The role requires passionate consumer/customer understanding, analytical skills, attention to details, project management expertise, leadership, and creative thinking. This person will need to exhibit foundational brand marketing skills while performing critical brand functions.
Position Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Consumer Understanding - Considers needs of consumers and customers when making recommendations. Goes beyond obvious facts to seek out key insights that make a difference in brand communication.
- Analytical Thinking - This position requires an understanding and interest in developing and understanding numbers and details. Able to ascertain a strong “point of view” by integrating data with sound judgment. Pushes back and learns more when data sets contradict to find the best possible solution.
- Initiative & Follow-Through - Consistently executes marketing programs with excellence. Approaches work holistically instead of accomplishing tasks.
- Builds Relationships - The brand and cross-functional team members admire, respect, and enjoy working with you.
- Verbal and Written Communication - Communicates well with peers, cross-functional teams, management and outside vendors.
o Data driven business analysis and support
- Provide marketing support for the brand/category through work in the following areas:
o Represent the voice of the consumer - understand consumer insights
o Cross-functional and external agency leadership
o Creative advertising development and management
o Budget management
o Coordination and management of trade and industry shows
o Customer marketing and sales support through presentation development and analysis
Daisy Brand is a nicotine-free workplace.
- 4-year Marketing or Business Management degree required. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 2 years brand marketing experience required; CPG or healthy foods experience a plus.
- Ideal candidate has passion for brand management as a career.
- Syndicated data analysis (e.g. AC Nielsen, IRI) experience a must.
- Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Windows applications
- Candidate should have experience in project management and execution.
- Candidate must demonstrate the initiative and have the ability necessary to handle multiple project assignments and conflicting priorities in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communications skills and the ability to work in team environment are a must.
You may submit a resume to human.resources@Daisy Brand.com. Please put Brand Specialist in the subject/title line.
ZipRecruiter - 2 years ago