Cook and prepare the dining room for breakfast.
- Maintain adequate supply of breakfast items during and after breakfast hours.
- Maintain daily cleanliness of the breakfast area.
- Maintain temperature log book ; updated daily.
- Clean and maintain refrigerator, microwave and other equipment daily.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly, with food and supply inventory.
- Clean and maintain the dry and cold storage areas.
- Maintain all food and beverage inventory with dates received in all dry and cold storage areas.
- Prepare and stock all items needed for the following day.
- Assist in the set up and cleanliness of meeting rooms and banquets.
- Notify supervisor of any problems or customer complaints.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Answer guest questions and accommodate guest needs with tact and courtesy.
- Wear uniform at all times and protective gear when handling food and chemicals.
- Be knowledgeable of Hotel emergency procedures.
- Bring lost and found items to Hotel Housekeeping Office for logging and storage.
- Perform any scheduled, assigned, or delegated duties in order to maintain cleanliness and
assist in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
- Participate as a team member with other employees in producing a smoothly and efficiently run
operation that meets the highest standards of customer service.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed policies and practices.
- Adhere to the strict confidentiality of all information.
- Respect and protect the confidential and privileged information of my employer beyond the term
- of my employment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: ability to communicate effectively with the general public; general knowledge of company specified computer operating software, ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, staff, co-workers and general public; pleasant personality, team oriented and enjoys working with and assisting people.
Experience: Previous food preparation experience preferred.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands: Requires prolonged sitting, standing or walking; mobility; eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity; fine finger manipulation; able to lift up to 40 pounds; communicate with management and staff. Work is performed in the hotel and office environment; staff contact required; tolerate varying conditions of noise levels, temperature, illumination and air quality.
Buffalo Run Casino & Resort - 30+ days ago