Brewery Field Representative (North Los Angeles)
We are looking for a Brewery Field Representative to join our Los Angeles Sales team! The Brewery Field Representative is responsible for managing distributor sales and accountability by working closely with the distributor and promoting Karl Strauss sales philosophy under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager.
Essential Functions & Duties
Increases market share of Karl Strauss beers through distributor.
Aggressively pursues new accounts, while building relationships with existing account base.
Develops expert beer knowledge and understanding of the Karl Strauss portfolio of beers.
Manages his/her individual time and activities to maximize sales volume within distributor defined sales territory.
Maintains expense planning to achieve maximum return on investment.
Conducts targeted tasting and account staff education sessions with key accounts and distributor.
· Acts as coach to all distributor representatives working for our distributors and KSBC in all regions, motivating them to achieve Karl Strauss sales goals.
· Schedules and hosts team sales meetings, training sessions, and brewery tours.
Assists management with the preparation of accurate monthly and weekly depletion, goal, activity, inventory, and POS reports.
Communicates activity reports to distributor, it’s representatives, as well as internal management.
Sales Force Management
· Provides leadership, management and coaching to motivate the distributor sales team.
Ensures the distributor’s representatives maintain an unrivaled level of enthusiasm and support for the Karl Strauss brands.
Develops and maintains professional relationships with distributor management and sales force.
Builds displays and merchandises for high volume key accounts.
Calls on local buyers, decision makers, and key account managers on a consistent basis, building a strong relationship with customers, and networking within the field.
Working with specific accounts, audits distributor activities, and attends meetings with local decision makers.
Creates and maintains a regular schedule of distributor ride-alongs.
Coordinates and works special events and promotions as assigned throughout the year.
Schedules and coordinates Tour & Tasting activities for customer service personnel using the Karl Strauss facility.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
· At minimum, two years sales experience preferred.
· Service industry and hospitality experience preferred.
· Excellent persuasive sales and relationship development skills.
· Mastery of basic computer programs such as MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
· Familiarity with, and ability to master contact management and order-entry programs.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to email@example.com, utilizing reference code LABFR1113.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company - 30+ days ago