We are seeking a Brewery Field Representative to join our Los Angeles distributor sales team and help grow our sales!
The Brewery Field Representative is responsible for selling, delivering, and merchandising Karl Strauss beer to existing off/on-premise accounts in his/her defined territory. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the beer industry with a growing craft brewery.
Essential Functions & Duties
Sales Force Management
- Increases market share of Karl Strauss beers through off premise distributor.
- Aggressively pursues new accounts, while building relationships with existing account base.
- Develops expert beer knowledge and understanding of the Karl Strauss portfolio of beers.
- Manages his/her individual time and activities to maximize sales volume within distributor defined sales territory.
- Maintains expense planning to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Conducts targeted tasting and account staff education sessions with key accounts and distributor.
- Acts as coach to all distributor representatives working for our distributors and KSBC in all regions, motivating them to achieve Karl Strauss sales goals.
- Schedules and hosts team sales meetings, training sessions, and brewery tours.
- Assists DSM with the preparation of accurate monthly and weekly depletion, goal, activity, inventory, and POS reports.
- Communicates activity reports to distributor, it's representatives, as well as internal management.
- Provides leadership, management and coaching to motivate the distributor sales team
- Ensures the distributor's representatives maintain an unrivaled level of enthusiasm and support for the Karl Strauss brands
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with distributor management and sales force.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, Att: Recruiting Manager please use reference code LA213.
- Builds displays and merchandises for high volume key accounts.
- Calls on local buyers, decision makers, and key account managers on a consistent basis, building a strong relationship with customers, and networking within the field.
- Working with specific accounts, audits distributor activities, and attends meetings with local decision makers.
- Creates and maintains a regular schedule of distributor ride-alongs.
- Coordinates and works special events and promotions as assigned throughout the year.