We are looking for Assistant General Managers to join our growing San Diego Brewery Restaurant team! The Assistant General Manager (AGM) is responsible for all assigned operations of his/her brewery restaurant in the General Manager’s (GM) absence. The AGM is a conduit between the GM and all hourly BR staff. The majority of the AGM’s focus revolves around learning and understanding the General Manager’s role while actively supporting the management team and effectively running shifts. The AGM works under limited supervision from the GM.
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of skills and experience:
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to email@example.com , utilizing reference code AGM113.
- 5-6 years experience of progressive management experience within a full service, high volume, and corporate or multi-unit environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferred focus in Hospitality/Restaurant Management.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Aloha POS systems and GAAP practices perferred.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting, prioritizing work assignments and managing multiple projects at one time.
- Requires strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous kitchen experience preferred.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company - 14 months ago