We are currently seeking a Bridge Inspection Team Leader to join our Buffalo, NY office. This position will act as a Team Leader for the NYSTA Biennial & Underwater Bridge Inspection Contract for Buffalo & Syracuse Divisions.
As Team Leader, candidate will be responsible for completing biennial bridge inspections. Responsibilities include field inspection and documentation, scheduling and coordination, and various other tasks related to bridge inspections.
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
- 3 years of bridge related experience required; NYS Thruway Authority or NYS DOT bridge inspection experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering required.
- NYSDOT Bridge Inspection Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows environment and fully conversant with the NYSDOT bridge inspection software (BIPPI) and related programs. Also working knowledge of the AASHTO VIRTIS bridge load rating program required.
- NYS PE required.
- The applicant also must be physically capable of performing tasks associated with the position. Must be able to work at heights, on ladders, scaffolding and aerial lift or under-bridge inspection equipment. Must be willing and able to climb, work in confined spaces and under adverse weather conditions as required.
CHA Consulting, Inc. - 16 months ago