The Briefings Specialist is part of the global client services team and is the primary point of contact for companies and their representatives seeking to brief Forrester analysts. Analyst briefings are a key part of Forrester’s research process, providing valuable information to our analysts about innovative new technology products and services. Ensuring a smooth briefing experience is an important component of customer satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison with technology vendors and users for all incoming requests for analyst briefings.
- Accurately track the status in our database, and complete the scheduling for all requests made, ensuring that all requests are responded to within a specified time frame.
- Work with other teams within Forrester to continuously improve briefing-central processes.
- Provide external and internal clients with consistent, high-quality service.
- Develop an expertise across Forrester’s research topic areas.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
- Strong academic record with varied undergraduate work experience; B.A./B.S. degree is a minimum.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Someone who is detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Works with a high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Intellectual curiosity about high-technology industry and the Internet (a plus).
- The ability to think, plan, innovate, and execute resourcefully.
- Ready and eager to learn.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
Forrester Research - 15 months ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...